Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and God bless you and your family!

This year our prayers have been answered. What better way to celebrate than to bake Jesus a birthday cake? We even have Happy Birthday Jesus party hats, compliments of a good friend. For dinner we'll be eating pizza because according to Katelyn, that's what you eat at a birthday party.

We are so thankful to be spending this holiday at home, creating new traditions, instead of in the hospital. As happy as we are today, I can't help but think there are others now going through what I went through last spring. (If you are one of them, please write me via Facebook, and I'll try to send you a little holiday cheer.)

Thank you to all of our family and friends who helped us get through 2011. (Mom and Dad, I love you so much.)

Happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I personally think birthday cake on Christmas makes a lot of sense ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete