Thursday, April 18, 2013

NJ News 12 Phone Interview for First Descents / Half-Marathon Participation

 
Below is the video of my phone interview with Della Crews on NJ News 12 television. We discussed my participation in the More Magazine's / Fitness Magazine's Women's Half-Marathon in Central Park last Sunday, which was the first segment in my Aggregate IronMan Challenge for First Descents. So far, our team for the challenge is seven strong, and we hope to add more. While I'm home during my next chemo round, I plan to put together a team page on this blog, to highlight our athletes' progress.
 

Rob and Katelyn watched the interview live. Before hand, he situated her on the couch, with a blanket and snack. When the segment came on, Katelyn was disappointed; she'd thought they were about to watch American Idol. Sorry to disappoint, Sweetie...

No comments:

Post a Comment