Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Remission Test Results

My PCR remission test came back clean! I've now been in remission for one year! So I guess that makes this my first "cancerversary."

We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

To my friends, your kindness and loyalty has awed me. Thank you for all you've done for my family.

To my family, I love you so much, and look forward to all of the special moments to come. Katelyn, you've brought me so much joy, when I've needed it most. Ryan, you've been my rock. My parents, your love and support shines through on the brightest of days and darkest of nights. To Jen, Jeff, Matt, and my extended family, I love you all and appreciate your continued support of not only me, but Mom and Dad too. I've got an amazing family.

Life is a beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment