Friday, May 13, 2011

Lucky Friday the 13th - Going Home!

My white blood cell count is 1.5k! With the right type of cells - the disease fighting Neutrophils instead of the immature Blasts that are considered the cancer. The oncologist is working with the other doctors and my nurse to have me discharged this afternoon!

After a total of 39 nights in hospitals, it will feel so good to be at home and with my family.

The next week will be spent recovering, and then I have a consultation with the head oncologist on Friday to discuss phase two.

I am so happy, and thankful God has been listening to our prayers.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrific, Shelley, Looking forward to seeing you before long at the Y.

    ReplyDelete