Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Marathon-tired without the Marathon

This is how tired I feel today...


2003 ING New York City Marathon

The appropriate completion of that thought: "This will be over soon and I'll be running another marathon, this time to raise money for Team in Training."
 
The actual completion of that thought: "No way in h*ll am I ever running another marathon, but I'll sponsor anyone who does."

Team in Training is an organization whose athletes raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society by competing in endurance events. "Endurance" is an extremely intimidating word today, considering I barely had the stamina to brush my teeth.

If anyone is crazy enough to do one of these events, not only will I sponsor you, but I'll make you a supercool shirt with your name spelled across the front.

NYC 2011-2012 Calendar of Events

No comments:

Post a Comment