Friday, September 23, 2011

So Far, Only a Tropical Storm

The pain from my bone marrow regenerating has mainly occurred at night, in my back. It's been bad, but not comparable to the agony I felt last spring, which is very encouraging.

I am still feeling completely exhausted. Yesterday I napped for a total of four hours, and today I woke up at 10 a.m. On a bleak rainy day like today, taking a nap while my body heals doesn't sound so bad...

In the top left column, I've added some links to pages that will evolve. Just now, I wrote the Gratitude page. I'm sure I'm missing a lot of people I should be thanking, but I can add names over time. So much of this experience has been a blur, so I apologize if I haven't acknowledged everyone I should have. Everyone has been so amazing; we are truly blessed to know so many caring people.

If you have a good addition for the Faith and Inspiration page, please send me a note via email, Facebook, or a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment